Export as movie hangs/freezes (gif, png, and video)

Since upgrading, exporting a Gif, PNG or video just sits on the export screen. Nothing happens even after waiting quite a while. It was typically less than a minute and showed the preview of the frames as it was exporting.

Any ideas?

There is an issue where Hype appears to hang at the end of the export process, but I haven’t seen this particular issue.

Could you submit an issue from within Hype, using Help > Report an Issue and include your logs and document?

Yes same problem here

Can you share your document by clicking Help > Report an Issue? Happy to help you optimize your document.

I am having the same issue and wondering if you guys ever found a solution. I just used Help > Report and Issue to send my hype docs over, but these are due for review by the client this morning and it’d be great if I didn’t have to screen capture every time I did a revision and wanted to share with the client. THANKS!

I can’t reproduce with your document, so I just shot you an email asking for more information.

Thanks Jonathan for the quick response! I got your email and have responded.

1 Like

For whatever reason our mac pro workstation that I was having issues exporting videos in Hype with decided to start playing nice yesterday. We didn’t do anything different to our computer, no updates, no idea what happened, but it is working fine now. Thanks Jonathan for your great customer service and extremely quick response time to our issue!

I’m glad it is working for you now - definitely an odd issue!