Is there a mechanism within Hype that enables the following core functionalities?
- Create a series of animated objects
- Select data from a known API (say JSON data as payload)
- Select the actions that are to be performed based on the values of that payload
- Enable the ability to create an animation that responds to the data provided by an outside source.
- Similar functionalities as animated SVG graphics driven by PLC data (show widget following a path, and the speed of the widget is determined by the actual speed of a real world widget along a path, whose speed data is provided via that before mentioned API, or more likely, WebSocket)