Disable mouse action on scroll bar

Greetings.

I’m trying to create a pop-up type behaviour for my document. Basically, when a user click on a text block, a pop-up is displayed with description in it and when the user clicks on the pup-up, the pop-up is closed. It’s working fine, but, the action to close pop-up is triggered even when the user is clicking on scroll bar (the pop-up’s scroll bar). Thus, it’s difficult to scroll in the pop-up without an external mouse (with a scroll wheel).

I’m attaching my document. I’d like to know, what can I do to prevent it from happening?

Broken Hearts.hype.zip (2.4 MB)
(The scene in context is the one named ‘Privacy’).

It is very difficult and time consuming to figure out the pop-up functionality. It would be better to give more instructions :wink: for anyone else … it’s the links in the privacy document but you will have to preview the current layer in order to view it.

If I were you @Hrishikesh I would use another element to close the pop up as it’s unclear that you have to click the pop up block to close it again and as you’ve witnessed the scrollbars with also react to the click-ability. This is arguably bad UX. Also, be weary that your Privacy scene doesn’t scroll (at least in Safari) because you have height 100%.

This wasn't the answer I was looking for, but, I tried it and it's perfect. I really should have used another element from start.

Thanks for telling. However, none of the screens scroll in any browsers. However, when I export those all at HTML pages and upload them to server, they all work. Check it out here: https://www.brokenhearts.ml/