Can't Delete or fix Spacing

Update on this post from yesterday: I’ve been using my iPhone 5SE (the smaller one) and my one page Portrait does not have the space, however I checked my wife’s phone, iPhone 7Plus and in Portrait mode she has that space that I get when I turn my phone to Landscape. So my biggest question is what do I use for my design if there are so many variables with the different models and pixels. That is why I have been doing the static pages for so long, because it’s graphic based, that size does not change. If I can just know why that space is there then I could perhaps do a better job in design. I really just want to be able to scroll down on mobile devices since that seems to be the best solution. I’m beginning to think maybe I shouldn’t worry about the landscape, my wife says she never looks at anything in landscape, perhaps she is right! Thanks in advance for you suggestions.
(Posted in a previous post below)
I’m like on a high right now with this new software! It’s like I’ve been to the future! I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about the possibilities. What can I read to help me better understand the Flexible layout? I started a test iPhone for my new site and basically I made the layout 320 x 3500 so you can just scroll down forever, I’m sure it will get even longer. Looking awesome in portrait, but when I flip to landscape, I have this huge space between what I want to be my next page. Reading everything here and not seeing anything on this kind of issue. I’m sure I"m doing something wrong or not understanding. Let me post so you can see what I’m talking about. Just look at the iPhone layout, the others are just things I threw over this awesome template someone made. https://donjohnsmusic.com/Test-One-Page.html

I replied in the other thread, but you may want to try putting everything within a group and having the single group have scaling pins turned on with with “zoom contents” and a “shrink to fit” behavior. But ultimately Hype was intended for more absolutely positioned content than webpages of free-flowing text like this, unfortunately.

1 Like

OK, Thanks! I’m thinking that for the phone, I’m not going to worry too much about the landscape version, I’m thinking that most people are going to just keep looking at it in Portrait mode. So excited about this software. I’ve gotten a lot done since yesterday, it’s looking amazing!

1 Like