Cancer Wellness Support Guide

Hi all. Just wanted to share the Guide we built for Cancer Wellness Support in NSW Australia. Designed to let people find out about what we offer in a non-threatening and private way.
www.guide.cancersupport.org.au

6 Likes

I haven't began using Hype yet... just looking around... I use to use Flash back in the day... and this looks like a great and fun alternative.... perhaps I can recreate some old (and new) projects with this app!

Anyway... I must say, THIS IS THE BEST WORK I HAVE SEEN YET HERE!!! :slight_smile: I am liking the competition now lol!

3 Likes

Hi Tracy. Thank you for you kind words, it’s much appreciated.

I used to use Adobe InMotion (I think that’s what it was called) back in the day. It produced flash (swf) files but was much easier to use than Flash though not as featured.

Hype is such a great piece of software for making animated interactive projects and easy to use as well. Very powerful. I think you’d enjoy using it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Vent,
That is a very nice looking page. Very professional and really gets the important points across.
I only wish we had such a program here in the US.

1 Like

Thanks Art. We wanted to reach out to our community allowing them to find out about our services and how we can help people living with cancer in a way that was anonymous, private and non-threatening.

1 Like

Very cool site! Great idea to create a focused micro-site with an interactive component. Definitely more user-friendly than your standard healthcare website, which are very info-dense.

Thanks @rafic20 - appreciate the feedback :slightly_smiling_face: