Wordpress plugin

That was the problem, it was unzipping it and I didn’t realize I had to upload it zipped. So thanks. Next problem, I paste the short code into Divi Builder code, and their tutorial shows that is all that there is to do on their end, but no Hype shows up. Any idea of where to head next?

Good job!

You should add feature to add Hype animations to different parts of Wordpress website.
For example to header (navigation…), footer, under posts (comments, about author…).

1 Like

I’m not familiar with divi builder, but the two things I would check are (in order):

1. Look to see if there are any errors loading the *_hype_generated_script.js in the console; the most likely cause would be the path where it is trying to load isn’t correct

2. In the web inspector, try examining the DOM and see if the site has been loaded in the Hype div. You’d see more than the script element, you’d see HYPE_scenes containing HYPE_elements. If those appear, then it is that the dimensions are somehow incorrect and it isn’t being displayed. You could try not making it responsive as a test and see if that resolves it.

You are a God!!!

1 Like

Ok I have downloaded and tried this plugin. I updated the .OAM with no wrapper, a dic wrapper, and as an iframe. Only the iframe displays something. It displays a black field with horizontal and vertical scroll bars. What am I doing wrong?

You might want to try this:

1 Like

Our updated plugin can be found here: