Viewer scroll bars

Hello,

In the interface viewer, the scroll bars only shows when I’m dragging the viewer, is there an option to keep the bars visible all the time?

When I have an element selected, the viewer centers on that element, can I disable this feature?

Thanks,
Ulisses

[quote="ulisses, post:1, topic:8257"]
In the interface viewer, the scroll bars only shows when I'm dragging the viewer, is there an option to keep the bars visible all the time?[/quote]

They show all the time for me when the "Scene area" (what I call the "Stage") has been resized to be smaller than the Scene size. Also, if there are elements placed outside the visible Stage area, the scroll bars are displayed. There are no Preferences (or other) settings that I know of that influence this behavior. (I'm using "Hype Pro", but I do not think that would be different from "Hype" standard, in case You are using that version.)

When I have an element selected, the viewer centers on that element, can I disable this feature?

Not aware of any settings the user can adjust in this regard.

1 Like

@JimScott’s response is correct, but do note that Hype will show scrollbars generally for everything else if you select ‘Show scroll bars: Always’ in the General Pref Pane in the Mac’s System Preferences.

1 Like