Tumult Hype Animations Wordpress Plugin

Thank you Daniel,

I did it, and I got the following message

Insert the following shortcode where you want to display the animation: [hypeanimations_anim id="
Warning: rename(/home6/speakonw/public_html/wp-content/uploads/hypeanimations/tmp/Assets/test_rookie_video.hyperesources,/home6/speakonw/public_html/wp-content/uploads/hypeanimations/tmp/Assets/index.hyperesources): No such file or directory in /home6/speakonw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hype-wordpress-plugin-master/includes/adminpanel.php on line 23
1”]

Cheers
Ignacio

Can you uninstall the plugin, then on your FTP server, can you delete this folder:

/wp-content/uploads/hypeanimations/

… then reinstall again from the latest?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you Daniel,

I have proceed as describe, several times, with the latest version.
I have also deleted the folder in the server.

Same error message.

It seems that for some reason, the plugin does not create the folder …/Assets/…
I can see it creates the …/hypeanimation/tmp, but not the Assets.
…/tmp is empty after the error message.

I have tried with different test animations. Same error message.

Thanks again for your support
Cheers
Ignacio

Hello,

I just doubt that your wordpress project were made some special high permission or maybe some security plugins, so you might like have a check. If yes, you might change that folder to be low permission so that it allow to write into it, or temporally deactivated some security plugins.

I am running wordpress Multisites, it works fine, 31 is ID of our test site for Hype animation project, and here is the screenshot of Wp-content of Our FTP for your reference, it works fine:

and permission that folder:

I just guess 755 is needed.

Alex

The plugin is now live. I’m still interested in helping folks out with bug reports and resolving issues. Please DM me or create a new post so we can work on any issues that come up.

@Nacho did you get my DM from a couple days ago?

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Troubleshooting Responsive document in Wordpress Plugin

Am I doing something stupid?
Ihave tried following the steps in the plugin and it produces blank space. I tried manually embedding and get 4 odd looking boxes/rects.
I assume as neither method works that it’s something to do with my project settings in hype but for the life of me I can’t figure out what

Uncheck scaling on the height dimension?

Yeah I had already done that I am now thinking its an issue with permissions in wordpress as when I switch to iframe I get this
Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /wp-content/uploads/hypeanimations/1/index.html on this server.
I have created a test page with a simple animation to test with
also here is the simple animation

boxTest.hype.zip (10.2 KB)

You may need to manually set the permissions of the hype animations folder to be 755 in your FTP folder. That URL doesn’t seem to be working: http://www.idlanguages.com/wp-content/uploads/hypeanimations/1/index.html

This might be caused by an htaccess setting in the root of your site or in wp-content which restricts the loading of .html files, but getting access to your site would be helpful so I can dig in a little bit. (You can send me a pm if you’d like me to check it out)

4 posts were split to a new topic: Setting a minimum height for an embed using the Hype Animations Plugin

Hi Daniel back again. I am adding the plugin to a different website from last time. every time I try to activate it I get the following

Fatal error: Can’t use function return value in write context in /var/www/vhosts/52/695582/webspace/siteapps/WordPress-109132/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/tumult-hype-animations/includes/adminpanel.php on line 382

Any idea whats causing that?

Haven’t seen that error before. Did that website previously have the plugin installed (an older Beta version maybe?) That line is pretty innocuous and haven’t seen it trigger an error before.

No it was a fresh install. I have put the plugin on a few sites now with minimal issues but this one has me stumped. the site was a one click wordpress from black knight I have even tried on another, set up the same way, with no problem.
My thinking at the moment is to strip back the plugins and see if there is a conflict. Other wise I am thinking a manual wordpress install but it means me rebuilding the whole site

I wondered if it was a php version issue.

I found this thread which seems maybe the same issue you got here.

If the php version is an older one than 5.5 then the functions using empty will not work as the return value type has changed in later versions.
The answer seems to be implicitly type the type…

Array()

So if you are using empty I think the required php verision will need to be 5.5.

Maybe have a check for version and have a set of functions that work for the older version or maybe changing the type for the return

Full answers here

Hi

I have this problem when i upload a new animation .OAM … nothing is created

3 posts were split to a new topic: Wordpress Plugin Conflict - Hype Animations Plugin and Google Maps Easy

Are you able to share login info with me so I can check this out? (You can private message me by clicking on my avatar)

Can you try replacing functions.php with the contents of this file?

Hello @Daniel ,

How can an OAM widget be created for custom slices in the Advanced Export?

Ayo Quint,

It's built for entire documents -- there isn't a way to do this with slices. Can you share a little bit about what you're working on (to understand this as a feature request? )