Timeline shows up blank when i reopen file

I have no idea if its an obvious mistake i am making on my end but i can use some feedback to see if this is a bug i am encountering. When i save a project` and close out to later open it up my time line comes up black. Even though the layer panel says assets still exists and you can see the starting visible assets on canvas at 00 on time line. but as i scrub nothing chances. but when i preview animation plays as previous to save… Where did all my keyframes go?

I’m sorry you’re hitting this issue.

Could you please submit an issue from within Hype, using Help > Report an Issue? When you do so, please also include your document in the Issue Reporter’s Attachments section, and ensure that the “Send logs, preferences, and system information” checkbox is checked.

It would also help to see a screenshot of what you’re seeing.

Hey Daniel, sorry i never replied to this post… for some reason the project self corrected its self when i opened possible the 100th time. But reasonably it happen again to me on a new project. attached is the file… I hope you can help me figure it out.Siginup_view.zip (2.3 MB)

I’m unclear on the exact problem; I’m not sure I see any issue with your document (other than the first and many other scenes are blank, but I assume that is intentional).

If you encounter this issue, can you take a screenshot or screen capture and point out what you expect to see and where?