Restoring File structure after moving folder locations

Hi
I ran into a bit of trouble with my mac running out of diskspace to I transferred the folder with all my project content onto another harddrive. I also did some reorganising of folder names not realising that the folder and filenames would be lost for the project. Hence now, there is no images etc within the project.

Is there a way I can find out what the directories and folder names within a project so I can put stuff back where it was?

Many thanks.

Hype copies all assets within the .hype document file. Any files external to this are only linked so that if they are updated Hype can ask if you want to replace its copy with the newer one.

If your document no longer has images in it, something else might have been going on while writing (especially if you ran out of disk space). If you have a Time Machine backup, that would be the easiest way to get back to a working version.

(If you still do have all assets “emergency restore” procedure would be to control-click on the .hype document and “Show Package Contents” then drag all assets into the Resources folder.)