Responsive feature is NOT fully supported?

I bought Hype 3 pro because I want to switch from Adobe Edge Animate.

But I have realized what Hype's responsive feature lacks that is critical to use for me, is Proportional Scaling depending on browser's height and width.

This is a sample behavior i made in Adobe EA for this discussion.
For this to happen in Adobe EA, I only have to click two check boxes.

Center Stage: both vertical and horizantal
Responsive Scaling : both width and height

Hype's responsive feature is still good. Hype is better than EA in many aspects.
but, during my work days and months, thinking about pinning thousonds of elements that involve headache feaguring out every aspec ratio and other elements..

I really prefer the way Adobe EA provides. no pinning, no headaching. it just shows all elements exacally the way I put them on.

This is critical for my ongoing projects. Do you have any plan to support this feature?

Just a couple of clicks in Hype too!!

I agree though it’s not as easy as just checking boxes but in a way it opens up to more options.

D

Hi, DBear.
but that's for an element--ONE element, isn't it?
we have to do it for all lements as i mentioned. And we have to figure out too many things.
It's like 'thousands and millions clicks with headache' vs. 'just two clicks'.
Besides that never gets me to do the same effects like the one in the video.
(there are 3 elements as you can see in that video and I didn't pin anything at all)
The whole stage should be proportionally responsive, both vertically and horizontally.

Although I still agree with you saying that opens up more options, it's pointless for a certain project like mine.

Thank you for your reply.

I found out a link from this forum

it works exactly as i wanted so far when Scale check boxes are Off in Scene Inspector.

Just want to clarify for this older thread that this is the recommended method of scaling proportionally: Proportionally scaling a Tumult Hype document based on the browser width