Resources fail to load on live server

I tested the one page template and it worked pretty well. I uploaded the content to my live server, and BOOM! it fails on my live server. The main issue here is the jQuery - its very strange because it fails on my iPhone. It fails on chrome, and safari but it works on firefox on the desktop. something about the live server is different than the test server.

Here is the only message I have, its fairly cryptic. Has anyone else solved this particular issue? Is it a security thing?

[Error] Failed to load resource: The URL can’t be shown (jquery-2.0.3.min.js, line 0)

This is really fixed now - but i think its worth mentioning that I had to just make a .js file of the current CDN of the plugin, then embed it into hype. The embedding worked there was nothing to prevent it from loading. I am still very curious to best practices and the ways others have gotten around this.

It’d be useful to see the old version of your document to know how this was attempting to be loaded. Also it’d be useful to have this on a posted version of your live server, since it might be a server configuration issue.

one can see the live / fixed runtime version on my live server here: fluid99.com and the test server where it was working fine is behind a firewall. The old version is basically exactly as the OnePage_Scroll.hypetemplate is set up and pointing to the source. src=“http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.3.min.js”>

I was leaning towards server side issues too, because the test server is running a slightly different version of linux.

I don’t see any errors on my iPhone (or other browsers). Could it be that you have Content Blockers installed or some other process that might be blocking it on your phone?

The errors were fixed when I made the change, and actually embedded the jQuery into the hype file rather than linking to it. So at this time, and from the moment I posted that the errors were gone, you wouldn’t see them on the live server. they were severe and caused navigation difficulty so they needed to be removed ASAP.

To clarify, is this resolved for you now? If not, can you place on a test area in the server if that is what is needed to reproduce it?

it is solved, as stated in the second post in the thread. verbatim "This is really fixed now - but i think its worth mentioning that I had to just make a .js file of the current CDN of the plugin, then embed it into hype. The embedding worked there was nothing to prevent it from loading. I am still very curious to best practices and the ways others have gotten around this."