Resolved: Missing Scene Previews in Hype Pro 3.0.3

Anyone else lose their scene previews on the left side bar after the last update? Just wondering how I can get them back? http://i.imgur.com/ufxElAi.png

Did you recover this document from an export? Document recovery might not be regenerating thumbs.

Scene thumbnails are regenerated when something in the scene changes. One quick way to regenerate a thumb is to change something on the scene. If all your scenes are the same size, you can adjust the scene size and the thumbs will all be regenerated.

We have seen an issue where scene thumbnails are not generated when 3d rotations are applied – you might be hitting this.

Its the original file I started with, I do keep the project file and all assets on iCloud drive, not sure if that affects anything. Seems app related.

Doesn’t look like it’s regenerating the scenes at all. Tried changing scene size, adding a new object, moving objects around, nothing happens.

Its odd, they disappear immediately after I click off the scene and they don’t return.

Thanks.

This sounds like a bug.

Could you please submit an issue from within Hype, using Help > Report an Issue? When you do so, please also include your document in the Issue Reporter’s Attachments section, and ensure that the “Send logs, preferences, and system information” checkbox is checked.

I see this also in some files. I would be interested to know what the solution was.

Some of my projects have a complete set of thumbnails. In others, selected thumbnails are missing.

Mine come and go in Projects

This was one of the many bug fixes in Hype 3.5. Let me know if you see the issue again!

Looks like its fixed! Tell the team working on this update I said “Thanks, and if any of you guys are ever in Houston I will buy you a drink” :smile:

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Missing Scene Thumbnail Previews Issue