Mass selecting timeline actions

I’m using Hype 3 Pro, and sometimes when working in the timeline I seem to lose the ability to mass select timeline actions. I can’t figure out if this is happening because of a specific action or situation, or if it’s just a bug. Closing and reopening my file seems to temporarily fix the problem. Is there another solution?

Thanks!

Jake

Are you click + dragging to select? Or command + clicking? Did you zoom in or out of the timeline at all? If you can provide any extra info (or submit a bug report from Help > Report an issue) that would be very helpful.

Thanks for your reply. I’ve been doing both. Command-clicking always works no matter what, but it’s tedious so I prefer click-dragging; unfortunately click-dragging is the action that sometimes seems disabled. I have tried zooming in and out of the timeline, but nothing seems to help except closing and reopening the document or program.

Very strange – getting a bug report and document from you may help us narrow down this issue. (This is the first time I’ve heard of this problem)

Hi guys,
I reported an issue like this some time back when selecting multiple elements within a document. All my issues seemed to be related to Yosemite as I had the same issues with Apple’s Keynote. I have done a complete new reinstall of Yosemite and am pleased to report that I no longer have selection issues in Hype or Keynote, I have been free of problems for the past 3 or 4 weeks on my desktop and 2 laptops which I also reinstalled Yosemite.
Colin

1 Like