Interface: Moving timeline/element list from the bottom to the side

Let me admit that this question is extremely simple and somewhat stupid, but I cannot figure it out. I was a Hype 2 user for years, and at some point I figured out how to move the timeline/element list from the bottom to the side where I much prefer it to be. Since I animate only with javascript, I don’t need the timeline and I prefer the element list to be off to the side. It has been so long since I reconfigured Hype 2 that way, that I don’t remember how I did it. When I upgraded to Hype 3 a few months ago it defaulted to the timeline/element list on the bottom. I resisted asking how to do this because I assumed I would figure it out again, but so far I have not, I am ashamed to admit.

So. How do you do it; move the timeline/element list to the side?

There are little handles that you can grab to move the panes around at the top right of each movable pane...

Go to view: widescreen layout

Thanks fellas. It was driving me nuts. Especially since I apparently knew how to do it several years ago. Advancing age no doubt. Oh well. We bump along with what we’ve got left.

Never fear, you didn’t know how to do it several years ago, because it couldn’t be done then. :wink: The moveable tabs for timelines, etc. are novel as of Hype 3. What we had before was floating palettes around a locked stage/timeline view, not an integral-view all-in-one window.