Inserting Hype slideshow into a Hype project?

I’ve created a slideshow using one scene per photo which has worked beautifully, running automatically, advancing ‘on tap’, swiping etc… how do I include it in another hype project? am I able to? I want to use Hype to create a website & include the slideshow.

Hi @emw

I would think so maybe a HTML widget that includes the code in your index.html exported from the document that you made for the slideshow.

<div id="/* nameofdocument_hype_container */" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:1040px;height:800px;overflow:hidden;" aria-live="polite"><script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="/* generated script path as absolute */"></script></div>

D

Thanks for responding! I thought I must be able to do it using the html widget, but just could make it work…will try your code format…
emw

When you export your project you’ll find the code in the html file. This will be more accurate for you. Just remember to get the path right to your javascript file.

D

Brilliant! thanks so much… it works! it was making sure the path to the javascript file was correct that clinched it… hurray I get to make the site in Hype which I’m very much looking forward to having fun with…
emw