Importing font problem

I have multiple web fonts I imported in my Hype doc. Somewhere along the line one of the fonts is not displaying.

copied ccs code is correct and all other fonts display, so I deleted the problem font and re imported, looking closer I see that the font in the resource has a -1 at the end of the name which tells me there is a mother font with the same name in there resources. I checked and do not see a dupe set. I figured I would just rename the font in the resource panel but Hype does not allow that. Look below

html file in Hype

@font-face {
font-family: ‘intel_clear_probold’;
src: url(‘intelclearpro_bd-webfont.eot’);
src: url(‘intelclearpro_bd-webfont.eot?#iefix’) format(‘embedded-opentype’),
url(‘intelclearpro_bd-webfont.woff2’) format(‘woff2’),
url(‘intelclearpro_bd-webfont.woff’) format(‘woff’),
url(‘intelclearpro_bd-webfont.ttf’) format(‘truetype’),
url(‘intelclearpro_bd-webfont.svg#intel_clear_probold’) format(‘svg’);
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;

}

file name in resource

intelclearpro_bd-webfont.eot-1
intelclearpro_bd-webfont.svg-1
intelclearpro_bd-webfont.ttf-1
intelclearpro_bd-webfont.woff-1
intelclearpro_bd-webfont.woff2-1

How can I correct this?

R

Can you share your .hype document?

where do I add the file?

Select it, ctrl + click on it, click ‘compress’, then drag it into your reply as a zip file.

This thread has a step-by-step guide to adding custom fonts:

Says file is too big can I dropbox a link to you?

Let me just send you a Hyoe doc with JUST THAT FONT as I have the same problem.InteltextIsolatedProblem.zip (299.6 KB)

Any questions I’ll answer

Inteltext test.hype.zip (112.8 KB)

this was missing in your stylesheet:
${resourcesFolderName}/

Yes I see that let me correct but it still will not work as I cannot zip the file with the problem as I explained when I import the font it ads a -1 to the resource file can I forward a d box like as the file is too big?

This file belongs to a client I cannot just post it here. I have a dropbox link for the file in question can someone give me an email address I can send this to?

This is probably happening because the font already exists in your resources folder.

Can you start fresh and follow the documentation and let us know where you get stuck?

rather than go nuts I just re did the file and I got it to work, but thanks so much for the help.

R