Resolved: Images on Scenes Loaded Twice (When using responsive layouts)

Hello,

I have problem in hype. when I have uploaded my project to test it, the page is loading twice (if I remove the iphone layout, the problem will be solve).

can you please visit this link

if you need the file itself to solve this issue , I will upload it for you

Many Thanks

it looks, like the preloader is not waiting, if all elements are loaded.
the maintimeline is started earlier. also the dropbox could be a reason.
try on different server.

I have tried three servers and all the same

maby you can upload the document?

sure.

this is the link

if you test it locally, it will work. But if you upload it to any server, the problem will be shown

Many Thanks

Thanks for reporting this! There was a bug in Hype that will be fixed in an upcoming release. In the meantime if you are hitting this you can select each of your images in the Resource Library and uncheck ‘Preload’ in options in the bottom pane.

Sorry for the issue!

Thank you all :smile:

Preload doesn’t hide the layouts loading. All elements are visible before whole site is loaded

See demo link http://works.s2t.it/fdb/

It’s a bug or a my mistake?

So, how can I fix it? Tnx

Not sure to understant the question.
Probably you should disabile the “preload” in each image of the slideshow in the Hyde project.

read more: http://hype.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/184007

suggestion: use “save for web” in Photoshop for all images and then drag all images in this software ImageOptim (free)
ciao!

Maybe I’m wrong, but I believe that the behavior of a “preload” should be

(for example)

1. You see a blank page with the message “loading …”

2. Once all the huge images have been loaded in backgroung, blank page disappears

3. You will see the main scene and start the main timeline

Simply this with Hype preload , as seen in the example, it does not happen.

The ‘prelaoding’ pages you’re referring to have been coded specifically for the purpose, I believe; what I mean is that the blank page is added by the programmer and remains present while the code checks to see if everything has been loaded.

I don’t believe Hype yet has a way to determining whether all assets have been locally cached.

It might be worth considering spending a few moments rendering some simple, resource-lite elements on your page, like for instance a set of rectangles that represent the places where the image elements will appear. The idea is that as those rectangle primitives appear, the actual image elements can download in the background.

This provides the user with something more than a ‘loading’ screen, which is important, because if I have to wait on code more than about 5 seconds on any website, I’m apt to go away. And I don’t think I’m unique in that regard. If I see instead what appears to be an interface in the process of building itself, I’m more likely to remain interested long enough for the content to appear.

There’s a known issue where responsive layouts will cause issues with preloading which hope to have fixed soon. To temporarily fix this, uncheck preload for your images: Resolved: Images on Scenes Loaded Twice (When using responsive layouts)

Preload doesn’t hide the layouts loading. All elements are visible before whole site is loaded

See demo link http://works.s2t.it/fdb/

It’s a bug or a my mistake?

So, how can I fix it? Tnx

I recommend removing the 'show loading indicator' checkbox.