iFrame must be called in the XML Newbie that needs some help fast!

First off I need coding for an iFrame embed code is needed if you intend for the files to be interactive on the article page.
The iFrame must be called in the XML in order for the content to appear on the article page.

Right now my page is set to iPad 768 vertical
Many thanks,
Will

It’s a little difficult to understand what you need @wsafrit could you re-write the post or elaborate.

XML is a code format. Where is the embed code?

I don’t think the layout is effecting anything but I cannot really tell from your post.

Sorry for not being to clear @DBear . I guess in the main HTML code where should I place the iFrame line code? I found this is code but it my not work. < iframe src=“demo_iframe.htm” width=“768” height=“1024”> :grin:

March 22 html { height:100%; } body { background-color:#FFFFFF; margin:0; height:100%; }
<meta name="viewport" content="user-scalable=yes, width=768" />

<!-- end copy -->
<div id="march22_hype_container" style="margin:auto;position:relative;width:768px;height:1024px;overflow:hidden;" aria-live="polite">
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="March%2022.hyperesources/march22_hype_generated_script.js?71863"></script>
</div>

<!-- end copy -->

<!-- text content for search engines: -->

<div style="display:none">

<div>Podcast

Links

Completed MRI
Links
</div>

<!-- end text content: -->

@DBear I’ve got the iFrame code worked out! I’m still trying to figure out how pulling and XML so that a third party can pull that page into their webpage. Thanks,
Cheers W