How to Deploy Hype on an Enterprise Network

We have several Licenses that were bought for several users in our organization and we are trying to deploy Hype via FileWave by injecting the serial number into the app but I don’t see how I can do that. Can someone call me or we can discuss to see how this can be done?

Hi Gilbert:

We received your email and will send instructions there shortly. Thanks!

thanks! sorry if I posted it in the wrong place.

Just to let anyone else know - we do have a method of installing a license file which can be part of a distributed image. If you’ve purchased a multi-user license and would like easier deployment, please contact us at <contact at tumult dot com> and we’d be happy to set you up!

2 Likes

So the company wants to buy a few licenses (starting with 2). We are an +550 employe company. It could be more in the near future. But not sure for now. I have experimented with Hype the last year and made a bunch or templates for others to start making UAP, PAP Banners and of Digital-OOH’s mp4’s.
Who of the TT’s wants to send me an E-Mail on where my IT needs to come knocking?

Nice trick you did there Jonathan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re always happy to help with any purchases and deployment - please feel free to email sales@tumult.com and we can set you up!