Dropping Hype animations into popular web host (Wix/Weebly/Squarespace) pages?

I’m not a coder. I just want to be able to create an HTML5 animation in Hype and drop it into a page on one of the big WYSIWYG web host providers like you can an image or a video, without having to dig through (and understand) a bunch of code. Is this possible or am I just a dreamer?

Well, the easiest option in that case might be to export as a video or animated GIF, which can be done from Hype’s ‘File > Export as Movie’ menu.

Of course, if you have any interactivity this won’t cut it – in this case you’ll generally need to upload the .hyperesources folder and copy an HTML fragment to the page you are trying to post. We have some tutorials:

Uploading a Tumult Hype document to a web server
Embedding a Tumult Hype Document in Existing HTML Documents
Embedding Your Tumult Hype Animation Within a Wordpress Post and Theme
Quickly Sharing your Document on Dropbox (useful because you may need to host on dropbox and reference it there)

There might also be other forum posts that will help with your web host provider if you search.

Yes, using animated GIFs was my first approach but they are far too large (10+ MB) for an auto-rotating gallery.

MP4 videos are smaller but too fuzzy when downsized to a gallery-type image. HTML5 animations would be best (visually sharp and clean, yet small file sizes) but I don’t know how to incorporate them in this manner.

I know this is old tread but have you figure it out?
I’m not coder either and I love Hype however it’s over my head how to implement it with Wix or anything else for that matter.

Please visit this thread for information on embedding: Exporting FAQ: Guides for exporting to Websites, Apps, Content Management Systems, and more

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.