Buttons respond randomly

Salutes!
We’ve been working on the same large Hype project for over a year and a half. Buttons that used to function properly have recently (in the last 3-4 months) begun to not activate when clicked the first time (using the “On Mouse Click” action). Sometimes as many as 5 clicks are needed to get the button to activate. This problem occurs when tested on different computers and mobile devices. I can’t seem to find anyone else in the forums having the same issue. Any solutions to this annoying issue would be greatly appreciated!

@devinrice

An example situation, such as a small part of your large project, that displays the issue You are referring to would be essential to give You any sort of informative answer. There are many possibilities.

Additionally, one question would be: In the last 3-4 months have You changed anything in the project concerning these buttons - or the Scene these buttons are in… if so what?

Thanks, Jim, and sorry for the delayed response. (I’ve been out of the office an another project). It looks like we’ve found a work-around for the problem. If we add the identical actions to the “On Mouse Down” option (in addition to “On Mouse Click”), then the buttons respond properly. Unfortunately I’m not allowed to send out any part of the project (mandate from the upper echelon), but at least we have a solution that works for now. I am a little curious, though, to know if anyone else has run into the same problem.
Thanks again,
Devin