Automatically create a 1px border in all exported scenes

Hello! I’m testing this development to create many sizes with a few designs and it works really beautifully. But now, the export is missing the right and lower borders in the preview and export.

Is it something in the export script to tweak?

This is the preview in the HTML5 validator, for example. I can see the same problem in Hype preview.

Can you post a small example and I will try and see whats going on

Sure! This is the project I was using.
Test_adaptable_v2.hype.zip (2,1 MB)

I do not have that validator but when I use response layout design mode in Safari. I see that the border is there. But I think the scene is being adjusted by the layout code you are using that seems to be making it larger. The border is there and if you drag the scene over you will see the is some size slack in the scene

Hi there!

It is the Google validator. You can also try it here: https://h5validator.appspot.com/dcm/asset

I also use the Safari response mode and the problem persists as well for me. Strange?

When in the design mode. Try and drag the scene to the left and up. You will see the border…

When I look at it using the validator.

If I set the viewport size to 336x280

The scenes container goes to to 2px width & 2px height larger

Maybe I’m missing something, in the Hype app I can’t see the border. Only when it’s actually exported and then I preview the HTML file in a browser. All of them are missing the right and lower borders (tried a few browsers already).

Thank you for taking the time to make a video :smiley: There is no way I can do that! It takes me to the link in the ad. I’ll try to restart the computer and check it again later.

I managed to do it! So the border is there but can’t see it. It was exported nicely in past occasions, so I really don’t know what is different now except that is a flexible design.

It definitely is to do with responsive…

I will keep digging…

I asked h_classen whom is the script author but the script is not the reason for this, after asking him.
Interesting! :slight_smile:

yep, thats what I found…

what about
box-sizing : border-box
as style for the hype-container¿

3 Likes

You are the Man that seems to fix it.

I will update the above Export script

Thanks Hans

1 Like

Thank you both :slight_smile:

Hello there! After a loooong long time, I needed to reinstall Tumult Hype in a different computer and of course someone needs HTML5 banners.

I'm trying to reproduce the setup I had in here to export my banners with a black border, but I'm not able to do so. Also I get a folder but not a zip file.

I opened the scripts folder and add the .zip there, and also tried the one I had saved in my disk. But then the black border is missing. I've been carefully reading the topic but I don't seem to be able to restore the black border. If someone could help, I would be more than grateful.

Edit: I'm still using the same version as in this topic 3.6.10. Hopefully we will update in the future but now we have the same version as before. iMac has Macos Big Sur installed.

You need to unzip the zip and put the unzipped file in the folder.

If you did that are you seeing the export arguments?

2 Likes

Oh I just came back quickly to say that I hadn't ~exported~ unzipped the .zip folder, SO SORRY!

I now see the exporting arguments that were nowhere to be found. Now I have the problem that I'¡m missing the right and inferior borders, but that happened before, so I'm re-reading again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for replying that quick @MarkHunte :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm I was using the first version of the export plugin and the problem is SOLVED again, it now displays the full border :smiley:
A BIG THANK YOU once again.

2 Likes