Auto full-screen site?

Hi, :slight_smile:

Is it possible to insert a code in the “head” or somewhere else in order to put the mobile version of the html page in fullscreen like if the user have opened an app from his phablet?

Tks in advace !

NOTE: Fullscreen requests need to be called from within an event handler or otherwise they will be denied.

On Mobile Safari, you can hide the URL bar by running this function ‘On scene Load’:

window.scrollTo(0, 1);

I think the same thing happens on Chrome for Android: https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-force-Google-Chrome-to-fullscreen-in-Android

Hi Daniel.
Will this function also work as an OAM short code into a Wordpress site? So far I have not been able to make that work. Any suggestions are most welcome, thank you.

The window.scrollTo() function operates on the current frame. So if you are using the iframe method for wordpress, you would either switch to use a div, or you could call the parent via window.parent.scrollTo(). If there are more iframes between the call and the window you want scrolled you may need to add extra .parent variables in there.