Anyone would help on wordpress Plugin?

Hello,

I found there is a Hype wordpress plugin,

but it was out of upgrade, it would be great appreciated if someone would like to upgrade it.

Alex

We (Tumult) have just enlisted some help to update this; stay tuned!

3 Likes

Great news.:slight_smile:

I believe it means more possiblities that more people can touch Hype, since most of users of wordpress are not technical background although it shows 80% of sites are Wordpress globally.

I tried four days to embed Hype animation into a wordpress page, but I failed(Yes, I know there are really great Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/embed/CuwkJTtuGLc?autoplay=1&rel=0&enablejsapi=1&vq=hd720), actually, I finally understand Hyperedit needed after I watched the video several times. :slight_smile:

1# After test, I found that plugin of Hype Animations does not support wordpress Mu, at least it does not support the latest wordpress version 4.8.1, and PHP version 5.6.30-0+deb8u1. Yes, we always use old PHP version to make more plugins compatible. so it would be great if it support wordpress MU.

2# The plugin of Hype Animation support Shortcodes ways to embed Hype animations into pages or customed post type. Also, we always use Visual composer to create a page so that we can control the rows of a page with responsive effect. Usually, there is no any problem to use shortcode in Visual composer, but I am not not sure whether will be any special points need to be handled, so it would be great if you can take this into consideration. FYI, https://vc.wpbakery.com

Thanks for your great work, and have a nice day.

Alex

We have top men working on it right now.
Who?!
Top men!

1 Like

Ok, thanks, that would be great!

Cheers!

Awesome! This will mean more time in hype and less in wordpress </> and that is a good thing

Yes,what my friend say:" I would like spend several days to think how to design animation, but it feels like sitting on stove if have to check code for one minute"

Alex

I’ll stop working on mine then :slight_smile:

Once this plugin is in a good state (which is based on the excellent plugin by @Benjamin) I’ll share here in case anyone would like to help beta test.

Great, keep me post!

Thanks, I am very glad to join in.

Alex

I even image it will help us to completely give up any page builders , like visual composer. Since the pages by Hype are much light.

Alex

Hello Denial,

Any plan to release beta version?

Alex

Hopefully this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is really great news:grinning:
Thanks for your great work!
Alex

If anyone can help test, please visit: