Any tips working with Bootstrap cdn and Hype

hey guys i fall in love with hype more and more each day. Im not sure if I’m using hype in the best approach to achieve my goals but I’m trying to use hype to quickly prototype a project using the bootstrap framework. So far my approach has been simply to add hype elements and assigning them bootstrap classes. i do noticed as a do the elements immediately change. but not neccecerally how i was expecting. for example adding class btn btn-block in the inspector i was expecting a block element to display in my browser… If i use the code radder as inner html the element takes on the ugly border of the hype element instead of covering it… i also considered using an html widget but that doesn’t seem practical since its generating iframe and who wants that for all your elements.

Hi Jonathan do you still need help with this? My recommendation would be to place Hype documents within Bootstrap. If you really need to add bootstrap elements to Hype, I recommend unchecking 'protect from external styles' in the document inspector.

Also, you may hit this issue: